- Fully Health Check-up Program
- Systemic Detox Program
- Rebalance & Rejuvenative Program
- Advance Aesthetic Program
- Physical Rebalance Therapeutic
Body after alcohol consumption (scientific rational)
- Decrease gluconeogenesis (energy production in liver) resulted in Hypoglycemia which is lead to feeling tired, low energy.
- Increase lactate production and accumulation result in lactic acidosis, body ache, headache, nausea, short of breath.
- Possible increase ketoacid (decrease Kreb’s cycle) leads to ketoacidosis, body ache, headache, nausea, short of breath.
- Inhibition of most oxidations that use liver NAD result in inhibition of some drug and hormone metabolism which make some medicine can stay in body longer.
- Decreased fatty acid oxidation and increased fatty acid synthesis promote fatty liver, elevated blood lipids.
- Liver account for majority of alcohol detoxification and excretion in our body (90%) while the remaining 10% is through other channel (urine, sweat, breath). During alcohol detoxification process, alcohol is converted into aldehyde which is highly toxic and create “hangover” symptoms (headache, nausea, flushing, lightheadedness, palpitation) when accumulated in our body.
Hangover IV benefits
- Speed up process of alcohol detoxification and excretion.
- Relieve headache, reduce body ache and refreshing.
- Rehydration, replenish nutrition loss during alcohol detoxification process.
- Limit the damage in cellular level to body or nervous system from toxic intermediates that occur during alcohol detoxification process.