Hangover IV

When alcohol is consumed, it affects various processes in the body, leading to the condition known as a hangover. This is caused by low blood sugar and decreased energy levels, resulting in symptoms such as body aches, headaches, nausea, and frequent breaths. Alcohol inhibits the detoxification process in the liver that uses NAD, which may affect the metabolism of certain medications and hormones, leading to prolonged presence in the body. It also elevates liver and blood fat levels.

Moreover, the liver plays a crucial role in detoxifying and eliminating alcohol from the body. Approximately 90% of alcohol detoxification occurs in the liver, while the remaining 10% is eliminated through other means, such as urine, sweat, and breath. During the detoxification process, alcohol is converted into toxic acetaldehyde, which contributes to common hangover symptoms like headache, nausea, flushed face, dizziness, and tremors.

Hangover IV Treatment:

🔸 Accelerate detoxification and elimination: Hangover IV treatment helps speed up the detoxification process and the elimination of alcohol from the body.

🔸 Relieve headaches and reduce body aches: By providing essential hydration and nutrients, Hangover IV treatment can alleviate headaches and reduce body aches, leaving you feeling refreshed.

🔸 Replenish fluids and nutrients: Alcohol consumption can lead to dehydration and nutrient deficiencies. Hangover IV treatment helps rehydrate the body and replenish essential vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes lost during the detoxification process.

🔸 Cellular protection: Hangover IV treatment aims to limit the damage caused by toxic substances produced during alcohol detoxification by providing antioxidants and supporting cell health. It helps protect the body and nervous system from potential harm.

Our Team


แพทย์หญิง นิยดา ฐานเจริญ

แพทย์หญิง นิยดา ฐานเจริญ

A doctor who specializes in anti-aging medicine

แพทย์หญิงนิติพร ศุจจันทรรัตน์

Dr. Nitiporn Sujijuntarun

Aesthetic Professional Doctor


Professional Team

Trained experts and staff

Other Services Vitamin IV Drip


Articles about healthcare: Detoxification of the body and beauty,
for good health both outside and inside